Workforce Group Recruitment is currently on, and it is for the role of Tele Marketer. The job location is in Lagos, Nigeria. Apply here if you meet the requirements for this role.
Workforce Group’s client, a top establishment in the Fast Credit industry, is urgently in need of individuals who can make sales either by cold calling or replying requests in a fast-paced setting. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
We have been seeing a lot of questions around from job seekers relating to the Workforce Group Recruitment. Here are some of them:
- When will Workforce Group Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Workforce Group Recruitment?
- Is Workforce Group Recruitment form out?
- What is the deadline for Workforce Group Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Workforce Group Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Workforce Group Recruitment form?
- Is Workforce Group Recruitment on?
We will be providing answers to these questions by presenting some information in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Openings at Workforce Group Recruitment
- Tele Marketer
Job Position: Tele Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. Also, he or she should be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Cold call people making use of a given phone index to sell products or lobby donations
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about the product’s features, prices, etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- BSc or HND in any relevant discipline (Must have completed NYSC)
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Good basic pay plus other benefits.
Apply Here for Tele Marketer
Qualified candidates with suitable qualifications and work experience should click here to apply for Tele Marketer
- 31st July 2019