The Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020 is on-going and candidates can now send in their applications. This article will provide sufficient and reliable information about the recruitment exercise
Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020 Guide
Workforce Group is a foremost provider of end-to-end, integrated result driven Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria. It is a leading business and HR consulting firm, providing advisory; outsourcing; recruitment and assessment; learning and development; market entry and technology services and solutions. Our renowned reputation for professionalism and excellence in service emerged from over 10years of providing business and human resource consulting services all around the states in Nigeria.
There have been several questions asked about the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- how can I apply for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- When is the deadline for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get the form for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable information about the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are required for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be duly answered in this article. Further details about the job positions, requirements, and application process for the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be provided in this article. The guidelines given in this article can assist a candidate to make a successful application and stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Available Vacancies at Workforce Group Recruitment
- Sales Executive (SE)
- Trade Services (PAAR Validator)
- Workforce Academy Programme
- Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Job Position: Sales Executive (SE)
- Location: Lagos (Mainland and Island)
- Having increased customer base via sales and distribution of the company’s services.
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross-selling of company product and services
- Engage in market storms, community or trade fairs and cluster marketing platforms
- Give sales leads and prospects for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Maximum of 32 years of age.
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Place of residence should be within the location of the job position.
- Very Attractive with commissions and other benefits
- Successful candidates will earn a basic salary monthly and will also be given good commissions and other benefits attached.
How to Apply for Sales Executive (SE)
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Sales Executive (SE)
Deadline: July 26, 2019
Job Position: Trade Services (PAAR Validator)
- Location: Lagos
- Review shipping documents
- Review of Form M documentation
- Form M validation
- PAAR validation
- Be responsible for PAAR processed at the Head Office
- Report rendition
- HND/B.Sc qualification
- At least 2-year experience in the same role
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word excel and powerpoint.
How to Apply for Trade Services (PAAR Validator)
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Trade Services (PAAR Validator)
Deadline: July 20, 2019
Job Position: Workforce Academy Programme
- Location: Lagos
About the Academy
This is a 6 months intensive programme structured to create outstanding and exceptional talents in 10 different areas:
- Finance Analyst
- HR Analyst
- Payroll Analyst
- Recruitment & Assessment Analyst
- HR Outsourcing Analyst
- Facility Maintenance Analyst
- Learning & Development Analyst
- Quality & Project Management Analyst
- Risk Management Analyst
- Research and Content Development Analyst.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Efficient communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function in a target and result-driven environment.
- Ability to interpret and enact theoretical knowledge into practical hands-on skills.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A good team player, confident, and professionally expressive.
- Excellent at putting knowledge to good use to resolve problems.
- Effective innovative and analytical skills.
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Maximum of 27 years of age by December 31st, 2019
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Degree (HND) with not less than 2.2 or Lower Credit from a reputable educational institution.
- Candidates applying for Finance Analyst or Payroll Analyst should be a graduate of Accounting, Finance or any other related file of study.
- Candidates applying for the position of for Research and Content Development Analyst should be a graduate of English Language awarded by the renowned institution.
How to Apply for the Workforce Academy Programme
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Workforce Academy Programme
Deadline: Not Stated
Job position: Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Location: Lagos
- is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Group that connects top graduate trainees across various disciplines with great organisations who are particular about the quality of employees they hire.
- It is a highly respected selection programme set to be the most effective and efficient adding job and career events in Nigeria with its priority on linking the gap between employers and top talents.
- Choose from the top 5% of graduate trainees in the whole country
- Discard the unnecessary process of finding adequate candidates for their entry level role
- Reduce the time and resources spent in searching and screening graduate applicants.
- Young, bright, self-driven, result-oriented individuals
- Maximum of 26 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Applicants should have a Minimum of Second Class Upper in any Engineering; Social Sciences; Physical Sciences; Biological Sciences; Commercial or IT related field of study.
- Completed NYSC.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Deadlines: Not Stated
Note about Workforce Group Recruitment 2019-2020
- All with an interested in sales are encouraged to send in their applications.
- All applicants will be invited and scheduled for an interview and assessment.
- Applicants can only apply for ONE job position.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment