World Bank Group job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the organization.
World Bank Group has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at World Bank Group are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with World Bank Group job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for World Bank Group Job recruitment, and also note that the World Bank Group application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about World Bank Group Recruitment:
- When will World Bank Group Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for World Bank Group Out?
- World Bank Group available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at World Bank Group.
- Any Latest World Bank Group Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for World Bank Group Job Recruitment?
- Latest Updates on World Bank Group Job Vacancies.
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment closing date?
World Bank Group Recruitment – About Company
The World Bank Group was founded in 1944 and is one of the world’s biggest sources of funding and information for growth solutions. In the financial year 2018, the WBG dedicated $67 billion in loans, funding, equity investments and pledges to its members and private industries, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its neediest affiliates. It is administrated by 188-member nations and delivers services out of 120 offices with almost 15,000 staff situated worldwide.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Latest Vacancies at World Bank Group
- Water Resources Management Specialist
- Agriculture Economist
World Bank Group General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to Apply for World Bank Group Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Water Resources Management Specialist||Abuja||10th February 2020||Apply Now|
|Agriculture Economist||Abuja||10th February 2020||Apply Now|
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.