World Funding at Kettering University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The Kettering University – USA is offering the World International Funding to high-achieving applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship award is available for brilliant international applicants and has the purpose of supporting those who are going to commence their educational journey at Kettering University.
Answers to the following questions concerning World Funding at Kettering University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for World Funding at Kettering University?
- When is the deadline for World Funding at Kettering University?
- When will the application for World Funding at Kettering University start?
- What are the benefits of World Funding at Kettering University?
- What are the requirements for World Funding at Kettering University?
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Kettering University – USA
Value Of Scholarship: $3,500 – $14,000 USD
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility for World Funding at Kettering University
- Applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the university
- Applicants must be International Students
How to Apply for World Funding at Kettering University
All eligible candidates will automatically be considered for this annual award upon their admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
The deadlines are as follows-
- Fall Term (October) – August 30
- Winter Term (January) – November 30
- Spring Term (April) – February 28
- Summer Term (July) – May 3