WPE Program Support Officer at International Rescue Committee (IRC) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of WPE Program Support Officer in the ongoing International Rescue Committee (IRC) job recruitment.
WPE Program Support Officer at International Rescue Committee (IRC) – About Position
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) reacts to the world’s most horrible humanitarian crises and assists people to endure and rebuild their lives. Established in 1933 at the appeal of Albert Einstein, the IRC provides lifesaving care and life-changing help to refugees who have been forced to run from war or disaster. Functioning today in more than 40 nations and 22 U.S. cities, they re-establish safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to survive. The IRC paves the way from harm to home.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Strengthen existing integration between the WPE program with other IRC departments including the support and program sectors
- Record all purchase requests and track their progress through the procurement process and provide weekly summaries by grant and location.
- Ensure that WPE expenditure is in line with project budgets, spending plans, and procurement plans.
- Budgetary changes should be factored into reports and documented
- Record, track and summarize leave accruals, requests, and utilization for all WPE staff.
- Create and maintain a paper trail for all WPE program activities, purchases, and expenditures by grant and project site.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Develop weekly physical stock balance reports and share with relevant officers and copying the managers and coordinator for stock monitoring and tracking, taking note of soon to be expired items.
- Track reporting deadlines on all grants and ensure that relevant people make contributions to the deliverable on time.
Contribution to the Effectiveness of the Program:
- Work in close consultation and collaboratively with the different IRC program sectors for strengthening integration and cross-learning.
- Proactively volunteer for various team activities
- Show an eagerness to take on any other tasks assigned by the line manager
- B. Sc. / High National Diploma in Mathematics, Accounting or Statistics.
- Very good command of spreadsheets such as the Microsoft Excel package.
- Good command of written English to produce documents and reports meeting donor global standard
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and partners
- Experience in collecting and collating qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to work with data collection and analysis software
- Accuracy and keen attention to details, in order to produce high-quality documents and maintain good records
- Commitment to IRC values and principles
- Knowledge of the local languages and Hausa will be an added advantage
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for WPE Program Support Officer at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.