xPlug Technologies Recruitment is ongoing for Graduate I.T Support Officer. Check this guide for the detailed requirements, if you are eligible, and how to apply for the position.
xPlug Technologies Limited is an ICT company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Enterprise Software Applications, Hosting Services, E-Commerce Aggregation, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business Procedures.
If you are enthusiastic, smart, hands-on, goal-getter and a team player with real desire for software development and software engineering as well as the ability to develop skills under the guidance of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream be a reality by taking a start-up career at this ICT company straightaway? They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These inquiries have been made towards this recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- What are the requirements for xPlug Technologies Recruitment?
- Is xPlug Technologies Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for xPlug Technologies Recruitment?
- Is xPlug Technologies Recruitment form out?
- What is the deadline for xPlug Technologies Recruitment?
- When will xPlug Technologies Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the xPlug Technologies Recruitment form?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Openings at xPlug Technologies Recruitment
- I.T Support Officer
Job Position: I.T Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Monitor and maintaining computer systems and networks within the organizations.
- Application monitoring and timely reporting of the system’s observation.
- Monitoring of clients’ websites and reporting non-active activities.
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Basic network troubleshooting and management.
- Server backup and monitoring.
- Performing regular preventive maintenance.
- Escalate IT issues to IT managers where necessary.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or Information Technology with a minimum of one year experience.
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for I.T Support Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.