Youth Resilient Officer at Save the Children Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Youth Resilient Officer in the ongoing Save the Children Nigeria job recruitment.
Youth Resilient Officer at Save the Children Nigeria – About Position
Save the Children is the foremost autonomous organization for children in need, with programs in more than 120 nations. They save children’s lives. They fight for their rights. They assist them to fulfill their potential. Save the Children is operating in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies prior to their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while almost 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant position described below.
- With support from FSL Coordinator(s) and/or other senior program staff, develop and implement project monthly work plans, activity plans, and budgets, contributing towards an overall project implementation.
- With support from the FSL team and/or other senior program staff, support with inputs in development of high-quality concept notes and proposals.
- With the support of FSL Manager and Coordinator(s), support project implementation to ensure timely delivery of project activities with quality and compliance (for example, monitoring against log frames, individual performance management work plans) and in line with SC quality benchmarks and SoPs.
- Working closely with MEAL and HR teams for the identification, recruitment and training of project enumerators and volunteers
- With support from the Monitoring & Evaluation team support the M & E plan implementation within the FSL projects, ensuring this links to project indicators, reporting requirements.
- With support from the Accountability, Lead ensure accountability is enforced in all project activities as well as ensuring that feedback from children and their families is considered in project design/implementation
- Work closely with partners and their staff to ensure project activities are implemented in time, within available budget and the stipulated quality.
- To ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with Save the Children policies, the Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Minimum of a First Degree qualification – B.Sc / B.A / HND level in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC progressive relevant experience of working in food security and livelihood sector
- Previous experience of project management including planning, implementation, monitoring and transition
- Experience of and commitment to working through systems of community participation and accountability to build ownership
- Good working knowledge of monitoring, evaluation and learning approaches
- Experience of training and capacity building staff and beneficiaries
- Some experience of representation and ability to represent SC effectively in external forums
- Knowledge of institutional donors and experience of developing proposals
- Ability to write a clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
- Excellent communication and strong influencing skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- A high level of written and spoken English
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
How to apply for Youth Resilient Officer at Save the Children Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 29th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.