Zhengzhou University hereby announces Zhengzhou University President Scholarship to improve worldwide exchange & cooperation and inspire more outstanding international students to education. See how to apply here.
The scholarship wishes to sponsor international postgraduate students to take up their degree, particularly the doctoral degree, at Zhengzhou University. The length of the scholarship varies from 3-4 years in line with the length of full-time master and doctoral programs.
These questions are making the rounds concerning Zhengzhou University President Scholarship:
- How can I apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship?
- When will Zhengzhou University President Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of Zhengzhou University President Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Eligibility for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for International Students 2019
- Non-Chinese national, physically fit, without delinquency record;
- Stand by the laws and principles of the People’s Republic of China in addition to regulations of ZZU;
- Decent learning mindset and academic accomplishment;
- Conditions for the candidate’s degree and age:
- Candidates for the master program must possess a bachelor degree or higher degree or comparable degree, and age not more than 35 years old;
- Candidates for the doctoral program must possess a master’s degree (for Pakistan candidates, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or comparable degree, and age not more than 45 years old;
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
- Conditions for the candidate’s language skill:
- Candidates for doctoral and master programs instructed in Chinese must score HSK Level 5 scored 210 or more in New HSK Examination;
- Candidates for doctoral and master programs instructed in English must score 6.5 or more (or equivalent level) in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking nations;
- Candidates for doctoral and master programs instructed in English must tender documents of English level, certificate of English study and examination for case in point, as a substitute for IELTS or TOFEL score.
Note: Candidates who have earned the Chinese Government Grant, Confucius Institute Grants, grants of foreign authorities, grants of foreign enterprises, grants of Chinese local governments, scholarships of Chinese enterprises or all the other grants are not permitted to put in for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for International Students 2019
- Check the website for further information concerning the program and instruction language：http://international.zzu.edu.cn.
- Arrange all application credentials as necessary in the listing of “application documents”. The closing date for the Ph.D. program application is January 15 and June 15 for March and September intake correspondingly; the closing date for the master program is June 15 for September intake.
- Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications. http://apply.zzu.edu.cn
Deadline for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for International Students 2019
For the spring semester: From the year 15th November until the next year 15th January.
For the autumn semester: From the year 1st March until 30th June (all scholars)